For further information regarding our products, please contact us here
Go where you want to go, with more freedom.
A robot you can ride,
extending our normal human abilities.
TRANS-ROID greatly reduces workload for both caregivers and non-caregivers.
Easy-transfer from bed or chair becomes easier by being able to get on the RODEM from the rear.
This is achieved by the help of its seat’s vertical motion mechanism.
Also, when the seat is high while in motion, your eye-level becomes similar to the person walking besides you.
You will feel happy just by riding it. Introducing the all new Universal Mobility, the RODEM.
CITY MOBILITYCity Mobility
City Mobility for the Last One Mile, where one can move short distances with ease.
Like the RODEM, with its Universal Design, one can get on the vehicle from the rear.
By installing apps such as a sightseeing navigation and by joining a ride-share system, RODEM can be a fun and a safe transport system.
- Application by cloud coordination
- Voice recognition controller
- Checking vital data when boarding
- Obtaining self-position using GPS
- Automatic hill/slope control
- Automatic interpretation function
- AI and others
- Manual operation
- Remote control
Supporting doctors and patients
A robot that helps people in various medical sites,
including hospitals, public facilities, and universities.
A pediatric patient-type simulator that allows medical/dental students to learn treatment techniques, including emergency care.
The body is soft as human skin, and can realistically express general symptoms like; convulsive movements, changes in facial and pupil color, etc.
Heart and respiratory sounds can be reproduced, and blood sampling can also be practiced.
A dental patient simulator developed for clinical practice and training, intended for dental students.
Featuring voice recognition, this robot can open its mouth according to the doctor’s instructions, changing the direction of its face, and perform actions such as unexpected movements and coughing. It can also realistically reproduce complex actions, such as jaw closing and vomiting reflex.
- Full body model: 157cm (or approx.5. 15ft)
- Skin uses soft special resin, silicone elastic material for soft tissues such as the tongue.
- Eyelids, eyeballs, jaw, tongue, neck, hands, pulse, chest (breathing): a total of 12 motions.
- Voice recognition function
- Blinking, eyeball, tongue movements (physiological phenomena)
- Unexpected head swing when pain is felt
- Sneezing, coughing (suffocation)
- Hand movements
- Change in pulse
- Change in respiration pattern
PRE-HOSPIAL CAREPre-hospital Care
MED-ROID can diagnose a patient and provide first aid to emergency patients for a few minutes until the ambulance arrives.
Even in remote areas where a doctor is not available, one can take specific instructions from a doctor and self-treat him/herself.
- Vital sign measurement
(pulse, blood pressure, ECG, blood oxygen saturation, etc.)
- Voice and data communication, video calling.
- Remote control driving, manual driving, etc.
- Remote operation (remote diagnosis via Wi-Fi and patient-transport by remote operation)
- Manual operation (manual measurement of biological information and manual patient-transport)
Desire to protect all.
Relieve people from doing dangerous work. Rescue people from dangerous areas.
A power robot you can rely on during emergencies.
POWER-ROID makes an impact mainly in disaster areas.
Using its two arms, T54 Enryu can lift debris and rescue people.
By using a synchronous motion control for the arms, intuitive operation is made possible.
- Technical Specification:
- Overall height 1.7m (5.7ft), Overall width 1.4m (4.6ft), Overall length 5.4m (17.7ft)
- Overall weight: under 3.5tons
- 6-axis hydraulic arms
- 7 individual cameras
- Remote control using wireless communication.
POWER-ROID to protect public safety.
This robot is bullet proof and is able to perform relatively detailed tasks using its two arms.
It is capable of remote operation and is suited for places where people often cannot approach.